In the our Melbourne branch, we are looking to hire the following positions. Please check back often as this section is updated regularly.
- Game Master – 2 positions
Hello potential candidate!
We are looking to hire additional “Gamemasters” to fulfill our much needed roles as we are growing!
Core duties :
1) Provide briefing to customer teams before the experience •
2) Monitor and assist customers to search for clues and solve puzzles during the experience as required.
3) Provide refreshments, photograph opportunities and general advice ⁄ feedback after the experience.
4) Resolve any customer issues – Answer emails ⁄ phone queries and enter bookings into the system.
5) Assist with promotions, leaflets and other marketing as required.
We are seeking the best and most engaging Gamemasters – if you are a motivated individual with great customer service skills and a passion for people, then we want to hear from you today!
Successful applicant features:
1) Enthusiastic, engaging and keen to provide customers with a great experience. The ideal candidate should have previous front facing customer service experience.
2) Strong verbal communication skills, able to adapt well to difficult situations ⁄ customers and resolve issues in an empathetic and professional manner .
3) Fluent spoken and written English – ability to speak other languages a plus.
4) Have good attention to detail, able to think on your feet, self-directed and a good team player.
5) Good computer skills (booking systems, websites, Facebook etc)
What’s On Offer
• Casual ⁄ sociable roster around hours of 9:30am –10pm seven days a week
• Competitive hourly rate
• Immediate start with 3 month probation period
• Full training will be provided with the opportunity in future for a manager position
Who we’re looking for
• Young high school⁄university⁄TAFE students looking for a unique and enjoyable casual job around school⁄uni hours. The less generic your cover letter, the more likely we’ll consider you!
• Someone with flexible working hours especially on weekends.
• No travelers!
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Best of luck, candidate!
Contact us HERE